feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

SWAV Loves: ASOS dresses!

Labels: , , , ,

Loves

ASOS is a brand that makes dresses in the styles of trendy celebrity fashion. They are based in the UK, I believe (correct me if I'm wrong), but they definitely do ship to the U.S., which is exciting! I was just browsing their website and I saw these beautiful dresses, so I figured, what the hell, why not post 'em!




The dresses (click images to enlarge) range from around $80 - $115, which isn't too bad really because they are gorgeous! I really like flowy chiffon type dresses because for the most part they are quite flattering on. Although flowy dresses are more associated with springtime wear, I can imagine these with a nice pair of tights and heels, or even some cute boots, since it is quite cold outside still.

Do you love it? Like it? Hate it? Let me know!

4 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
February 16, 2008 at 12:35 PM  

I love these dresses, and the purses the other day was great. I even ordered a purse. Can't wait to get it. I like your picks. I like other peoples thoughts on fashion, and you have some good ones. Keep up the good work.

gravatar
Nicole said...
February 16, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

Cool, glad you like them! And thanks for the compliment :)

gravatar
Anonymous said...
February 17, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

i would absolutely love trading links with you! :) finally a fellow east coaster!!

p.s. those dresses are fabulous! can't wait for spring..

gravatar
Nicole said...
February 17, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

Awesome Mae! I will put you up right now :)

I know right! I particularly lik ethe red one and the first one. Too bad I can't afford to spend that kind of money on anything that I don't absolutely need right now :(

Post a Comment