feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Celebrity Crave: Megan Fox's Turquoise Necklace!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Photobucket

My boyfriend LOVES Megan Fox. I mean, okay, the girl is HOT. But, I don't know, she's a little skinny for my taste! Regardless, Megan always seems to accessorize and dress rather stylishly, so maybe she deserves a feature. Just a little one.


Today I am sharing with you these photos from the "Eagle Eye" premiere that I found on the web. I love her necklace with her simple black dress. Miss Fox looks great, as always.

Wanna steal her style? Check out these replicas:

Megan Fox's Turquoise Necklace
What do you think of Megan Fox? Do you like turquoise jewelry?

Image Credits:
DailyPOA.com Forum - User CamelTap
http://www.dailypoa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1848

0 comments:

Post a Comment