feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Lindsay Lohan *gasp* Breaks Out!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Magic Of Makeup

Perhaps this snarky of a post is against my character, but for some reason, I was really feeling it today! Browsing Celebutopia, my favorite celebrity candid/photoshoot forum site, I happened to spot this recent image of Lindsay Lohan:

Lindsay Lohan has an acne attack!

Umm... what is going on with the breakouts, Linds? If I were rich and famous, I would certainly be able to afford flawless skin.

Oh, and lest we forget this little number....



Guess we'd better cancel that order!

Image Credits:
Celebutopia Forum - User "Frenzal"
http://www.celebutopia.net/forum/showthread.php/hayden-panettiere-lindsay-lohan-posing-photo-together-1hq-85133.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment