feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fashion Report: Britney's "Womanizer" Music Video Outfit

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Fashion Report

Here is a pic from Britney's new music video shoot for her song "Womanizer".

I just heard the song via Youtube and it's kind of catchy but at the same time boring. I don't really see this song going far. Just my humble prediction though!

What do you think of this outfit? I'm curious to see what she does with it! I think she looks like Katie Holmes a little bit here. Well, except for that shirt that looks almost like a straight-jacket!

Given Britney's mental state, I give this outfit three stars. She's trying, ya'll.

Three Stars

On a side note, red lips are definitely a big trend in all these recent celeb pictures!

Image Credits:
Isa_ @ Celebutopia Forum
http://www.celebutopia.net/forum/showthread.php/britney-spears-new-face-womanizer-video-september-24-89311.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment