feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Web Spotlight: The Orchid Boutique

Labels: , , , , , ,

Photobucket

Why must Summer be over now?! I just found the cutest swimsuits, and now I can't even wear them... well until next year.

What am I referring to? The site I am highlighting today is called TheOrchidBoutique.com! They offer Designer Swimwear, Jewelry, Handbags... you name it. Really unique and creative pieces, like these:

Photobucket Photobucket

The jewelry and handbags are just as original, featuring trendy, vintage, and eclectic styles.

If you love it -- great news -- Yvonne from The Orchid Boutique is offering you guys, my readers, free 2nd day shipping on any order over $25. All you need to do is enter the code: SEP08 (in caps, at checkout).

Check 'em out
!

0 comments:

Post a Comment