feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sleepwear Suggestions and Staples!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Ahh, I had the liberty of sleeping in this weekend and it got me thinking about my sleepwear selection. Generally I go for the cami and shorts route, as I don't really feel comfortable sleeping in full length pants. I also love a good, snuggly robe! Mmm, heaven! God, I love sleeping.

So, in honor of a good night's rest, today I am going to share with you some super cute picks. These cozy picks are perfect for a sleepover... or just a comfy night at home.

Here are some of my choices from BareNecessities.com:

Bare Necessities Fashion Picks
And here is a very lux pick from BodyLinens.com, where they offer pajamas by thread count (just like bedding):

Body Linens Fashion Picks
What are your sleepwear staples? Let me know!

4 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
September 14, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

I have pajamas for lounge wear around the house, but I don't sleep in them. I hate sleeping in stuff, I end up waking up from dreams feeling trapped.

gravatar
Nicole said...
September 15, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

Uh oh, Decorative Diva sleeps au naturel, lol!

gravatar
Anonymous said...
September 20, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

I like sweat pants lol! The kind from Victoria's Secret are sooo soft :)

gravatar
Anonymous said...
September 22, 2008 at 6:37 AM  

Wonderful sleepwear dresses for women!! I recently got one from Charlotte Russe...

Post a Comment