feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fashion Match: Elisha Cuthbert

Labels: , , , , , ,

Fashion Match

Long live the Fashion Match! I know I haven't posted one of these in a while, so I figured I should. Here is a recent picture of actress Elisha Cuthbert, featuring a shocking neon bag on a backdrop of black.

Elisha Cuthbert Fashion Match

What I used:
  • A) Miss Me Collection Contrast Accented Waist Silk Blouse in Black, $79 at Revolve Clothing
  • B) Isaac Mizrahi for Target, Glamour Oval Sunglasses with Metal Logo, $18 at Target

  • C) Yellow Satchel Fashion Bag, $35 at Popartboutique.com

  • D) Chinese Laundry Women's "Babe" Sandal in Black, $74 at Endless.com

  • E) High Waisted Skinny Jeans, $35 at Charlotte Russe
I like it, what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment