feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Pure Luxe and Earrings Haul!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Photobucket

I recently ordered some Pure Luxe Eye Shadow samples and a Soothing Calamine Facial Bar (rec'd by Vanessa of Nessasary Makeup) from the Pure Luxe website. My goodies arrived today so I took some pictures and swatches to share with you all!

Here is my Pure Luxe Haul:

Pure Luxe Haul

Shadow swatches (the combination reminds me of NYX's Hippie Chic Trio!) applied wet, with flash:

Pure Luxe Eye Shadow Swatches

Earrings from Amuse:

Amuse Earrings

Hunter, my puppy, for good measure:

Huntah


What do you think of the new site layout, by the way? Are there any categories you would like to see more of, or less of? Let me know!

2 comments:
gravatar
Phyrra said...
September 23, 2008 at 5:48 PM  

I like the new colors :)

I love the puppy dog!

gravatar
Nicole said...
September 23, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

Thanks Phyrra!

Post a Comment