feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New Products at Walgreens!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

On my recent trip to Walgreens, I noticed that a lot of beauty and skincare lines are releasing new products for Fall and Winter. I took some pictures (on my camera phone) and found out some information about the new items they are stocking, including Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit products, St. Ives In-Shower Exfoliating Body Polish, Gilette Shave Cream, and more!

St. Ives In-Shower Exfoliating Body Polish

Among the new things I found was St. Ives In-Shower Exfoliating Body Polish. This looks like a nice, affordable ($8. for a large tub) body scrub for the colder months. There are two formulas here, one is "Mineral" and the other is "Healthy Brilliance Brighten & Glow", both look promising and spa-like.

Sinful Colors Team Colors

For the Back-To-School and sport season, it looks like Sinful Colors has released a new collection called "Team Colors". As we all know, Sinful Colors are awesome and with them, the price is always right (at around $1.99 each). I didn't get a chance to look at all the shade names, but there was a deep shimmering maroon, a bright yellow, forest green, and other shades that look like your school's logo. Depending on your Walgreens' stock availability, I believe there is also a black shade, a deep cobalt blue, and a white.

Interestingly enough, Gilette Satin Care (my personal favorite brand of shave gel, by the way) has come out with a new scent called "Alluring Avocado". My Walgreens had a mini size for about $2, but I wasn't daring enough to try this scent. I like avocados and all, but generally I don't think they smell that delicious. Apparently this scent is infused with aloe, jasmine, and orange blossom as well. A user on Buzzillions has a rave about it, so maybe I'll try it when I run out of my Wild Berry shave gel!

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit

What really excited me, however, was Neutrogena's line of acne fighting products now infused with pink grapefruit. I already use and love their Body Clear Body Wash, so I was happy to see a less medicinal scent infused with microbeads. I will definitely be trying the Pink Grapefruit Body Clear Body Wash as soon as I use up mine!

I also made a little haul on this trip. Reviews and pictures to come within the next few days!

What do you think of these new products?

Anything you want to try?

2 comments:
gravatar
Phyrra said...
September 27, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

I like the new St. Ives packaging look. The apricot scrub has always been my favorite by them.

Not sure I like the nail polish colors, though for a drugstore brand, Sinful usually is my top pick.

I think that Avocado would be great for a shaving gel.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Pink Grapefruit Neutrogena Body wash.

gravatar
Nicole said...
September 27, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

Thanks Phyrra! I am going to run out and buy that Pink Grapefruit gel just as soon as my body clear body wash runs out... I have just a little left. It's worth a shot. I didn't even smell it yet though, so that's the first test!

Post a Comment