feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Personal Update and Long Awaited Pics!

Labels: , , , , ,

Hope everyone had a nice Labor Day weekend. I have somewhat of a personal entry today, with some pictures, to share with you guys! I don't do this too often, so enjoy!

Today is my first day back at school (Monmouth U.) and also a job interview for a part-time receptionist position at a nearby law firm. I don't really have any business clothes (like suits or whatever), so I don't know what I want to wear. Maybe I'll go run out and buy a button down for this.

I am somewhat excited to get started with school, as it will be a nice change from working every day. I have afternoon/night classes and Fridays off! Woo hoo! So that means, if I only work the job three days a week, I can sleep in 2 days and still have my whole weekend. Sounds nice, right?

So anyway, I have been moving my stuff in to my room and my office room in my new house. Here is my office room, aka Shop With a Vengeance headquarters, which I painted a nice chocolate brown with one light light blue wall.. The picture doesn't really do it justice, and I definitely need some artwork on that blue wall. It's getting there.

Office - Before

SWAV HQ

Shop With a Vengeance headquarters

Also, my run-over closet in the office room, which just holds... you guessed it... JUST shoes and purses! Haha!

Shoe and Purse closet

And last but not least, here is my promised picture of my new doggie, Hunter. He is a two-year-old American Eskimo. We've had him about a month or so. He's good, most of the time, when he isn't barking!

Hunter

I call him "Devil Dog", Lol ;)

2 comments:
gravatar
Phyrra said...
September 2, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

I love the chocolate and blue, part of my home is done in those colors. Also, your dog is adorable!

gravatar
Lydia said...
September 3, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

I love the office room! I like your shoe and purse closet too lol!

Post a Comment