feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

SHOP MY STASH! On E-Crater :)

Labels: , , ,

My Store

I have taken the liberty of opening up my own E-crater store so that my readers can have an opportunity to shop my stash! Most of the items here are used 1x or just swatched for blog purposes, and then wound up in my product graveyard... so I've decided to bring 'em out to find a new home.

There are also a few new, untouched products available for your enjoyment as well! I've got a bit of everything so head on over!

Also, for a limited time (until they run out) you will receive two free samples with each order.

Free Samples

Most shipping is $1. each except on certain, rare, items. If you have any questions, let me know. Please take a look, and happy shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment