feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Noevir Skincare Sample Review!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Skincare

Hello ladies, today I am writing to share with you a brand of Japanese skincare called Noevir. I had the opportunity to sample the Noevir Herbal Skincare (or NHS) set, which included a Foaming Cleanser, Deep Cleansing Cream, Balancing Lotion, and Moisture Lotion. They even threw in some extra sample packets for me, and a free "Lip Conditioner S".

Noevir Skincare Samples

I have been using the products for a few days now, and I must say I really do like a few of them. I like the Moisture Lotion because it is very lightweight, has an almost milky texture, yet leaves my skin feeling pampered and hydrated. I also like the Balancing Lotion, which is more of a toner.

The products have a light fragrance of Linden, Sage, and Jojoba leaf extract. The Lip Conditioner S is awesome, but it does have a slight lipstick-y smell. They definitely fall in to the category of "splurge", for me at least, as the products run between $20-$40 each. The website, however, is very customer friendly as they often have promotions or gift with purchase items. Right now, the Lip Conditioner is free with purchase.

If you are looking to start a new skincare regimen, check out Noevir!

Wanna sample it for yourself? For free samples and a skin care consultation, just fill out this form!

0 comments:

Post a Comment