feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Claudia Lynx is Ridiculously Beautiful!

Labels: , , , , ,

Props

Well, well, well... what have we here? Looks like I'm resurrecting an old and neglected category: SWAV Props!

Today I'd like to feature actress, singer, model, etc., Miss Claudia Lynx! I had never even heard of Claudia until tonight, when I saw a website comparing her to Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls.

I think Claudia Lynx is absolutely stunning. So gorgeous, in fact, that I just had to give her "props" on her amazing look! It seems that she keeps her makeup natural, with an emphasis on her full lashes and black, smoky eyeliner. The result? An amazingly exotic and breathtaking style! Oh my gosh, and those eyebrows are just perfection. She resembles Angelina Jolie a little bit too, no?

Are you familiar with Claudia's work? Have you heard of her before? What do you think? Let me know!

1 comments:
gravatar
The Style Page said...
September 10, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

I have not heard of Claudia Lynx before, but she has Aishwarya Rai's cheekbones and Angelina Jolie's lips!

Post a Comment